Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Story of Giving from Jim Hermanson of Absolutely Italian (dba) Spaghetti Eddie’s and Eddie’s New York Pizzeria

Sorry for the very late response to your company's December newsletter. Ed Inglese and I own Tutti Mangia Italian Grill in Claremont as well as Spaghetti Eddie’s in Glendora and Rancho Cucamonga and the Pizzeria also in Claremont. The newsletter hit a positive nerve with me when I read it in December. Unfortunately it got buried in paperwork and I just re discovered it, But I wanted to respond anyway. My wife and I are involved with a Christian group in Chino called Isaiah’s Rock. At Christmas time they deliver toys and food to over 1800 families in the Inland Empire. Eddie’s New York Pizzeria fed over 200 workers who were working filling bags with toys. They house many people that have medical and social problems. Every Wednesday they feed over 200 people. Spaghetti Eddie’s fed 200 homeless over Christmas at ST. Dorothy’s Catholic Church in Glendora. My wife is associated with Catholic Charities and I am involved with prison ministry. We believe in giving back to the community from a business standpoint as well as personal. I thought that Tim’s letter was very appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment